Have You Ever Dreamed of Getting Into Real Estate, but Couldn’t Afford To Get Started?
If you’re a dedicated self-starter, ready for a success-out-the-gate career in real estate with the Jacobs & Co Real Estate, then this is for you. It has been a great year for the Team. We have more than doubled in size in less than 12 months! As a result, we have worked hard at developing the most intensive and rewarding agent training in the area and are now ready for the next step. We are extending our program to include Real Estate Agent Scholarships to cover all start-up costs. We are seeking to recruit a highly selected group of new team agents by offering them a Real Estate Agent Scholarship.
And of course, the Scholarship recipients will be trained on our proprietary systems and processes on
how to be an exceptional real estate agent and will graduate from our program able to compete with
the best agents in our industry. YOU could apply for this Real Estate Agent Scholarship, become a licensed Realtor®, and hit the ground running in a couple of weeks! This is how it works. If you are one of the scholarship recipients, once you complete the Pre- Licensing Course and pass the PSI exam, we will:
1. Pay for the first year of the Prince William or NVAR Association of Realtors membership
2. Pay for the first year of MLS dues
3. In addition, we will reimburse the cost of the Pre-Licensing course after the third transaction with the team
Real Estate Is Thriving, And You Should Be Too!
This Career Opportunity IS For You If...
- You want to look forward to work each morning.
- You are dedicated to becoming better every day.
- You are eager for financial freedom.
- You thrive and give back in a team environment.
- An uncapped income sounds like a limitless sky.
- You follow through with commitments.
- You’re ready to open the door when opportunity knocks.
- You enjoy big challenges with big rewards.
- You like to work with people.
- You like to see your hard work literally pay off with a high income.
- You embrace personal growth.
- You’re committed to success.
And The Scholarship Is NOT For You If...
- You are looking for a part-time job or to be a part-time agent.
- A career in real estate is something you’re just considering at the moment.
- You don’t tend to follow through with commitments.
- You like to take excessive time off.
- You overindulge in night-life and too many lazy weekends.
- You’re not a team player and pride yourself as a lone wolf.
- You don’t enjoy harder work for a bigger payoff.
- You’d rather sit on your couch and binge-watch shows in the evenings and weekends.
- You’d trade effort for ease and prefer jobs with little responsibility and okay pay.
We want to put the right people through real estate school. Think you’re a fit for our family?
Here are additional details:
1. This is a FULL-TIME POSITION - no exceptions. Candidates MUST be willing to invest 4-6 months in licensing and training before earning their first commission.
2. There is a rigorous interview process with the team. This is a career change or a career launch opportunity and only applicants who demonstrate that they want it and are extremely driven will be selected.
3. We will select 3 applicants to award the scholarship to and a full-time position as a Buyers Agent with the Jacobs and Co Real Estate.
4. Once they complete the Pre-Licensing Course and pass the PSI exam, we will pay for the:
a. First year of the Prince William or NVAR Association of Realtors membership
b. First year of MLS dues
5. In addition, we will reimburse the cost of the Pre-Licensing course after the third transaction with
Do you have what it takes to belong to a TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM?
Do you want to belong to a smaller organization with a GREAT CULTURE?
Do you want constant TRAINING and COACHING?
Do you want the SUPPORT of an Operations Staff?
Do you want to be held ACCOUNTABLE and EARN REWARDS?
Do you want to GROW your business with MINIMAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT?